Friday, November 16, 2012

30 For 30 Challenge: ouch!


Ouch! I am not sure what happened but I tweaked my back! It's possible this happened a few days ago but I think my workout yesterday really made it flare up. During my workout today I had to modify any jumping movements to small hops and it seemed to do okay.

Because of this reason and the fact that I forgot next week is Thanksgiving (!!!) and we're going to be travelling, I have decided to revert back to my original days. Therefore today is officially day 26. I really wanted to jump back a few days but the original 30 days ends just before Thanksgiving and it's perfect.

Depending on my back, I want to start thinking up a new challenge for myself. This has been great for me and I truly feel stronger and trimmer.  Only 4 days left!

2 comments:

  1. Buy Herbal Product for Burning Mouth Syndrome will decrease the burning feeling dramatically and relief. So you can effort the home remedies for burning mouth syndrome and harvests to help you heal the hurt of a burnt tongue or ridge of mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal Treatment for Costochondritis can help reduce inflammation and control chest pain. Herbal Supplement relieves the symptoms and causes them completely.

    ReplyDelete