Friday, November 16, 2012

30 For 30 Challenge: ouch!


Ouch! I am not sure what happened but I tweaked my back! It's possible this happened a few days ago but I think my workout yesterday really made it flare up. During my workout today I had to modify any jumping movements to small hops and it seemed to do okay.

Because of this reason and the fact that I forgot next week is Thanksgiving (!!!) and we're going to be travelling, I have decided to revert back to my original days. Therefore today is officially day 26. I really wanted to jump back a few days but the original 30 days ends just before Thanksgiving and it's perfect.

Depending on my back, I want to start thinking up a new challenge for myself. This has been great for me and I truly feel stronger and trimmer.  Only 4 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment