Sunday, October 28, 2012

30 For 30 Challenge: Days 5-7

Day 7 has come to a close and I got my workout done many hours ago. Things have been going really well and I have to admit that Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred video is actually starting to feel quite easy. Though I have a confession to make...I have not been using any hand weights for the strength portion. But that is only because I didn't have any hand weights (shameful!) until today! I made my hubby go out and buy me some, I was tired of feeling guilty every day and they have been on my shopping list for years! I am looking forward to the challenge with my 3s tomorrow.


Day 5: It was a rough night with my daughter coming down with a bad cold and hearing her cough on the baby monitor all through the night only for her to end up in our bed at about 4:45am. My alarm was set for 5:50am because we had a busy day ahead. When my alarm went off, I knew it would be my only chance during the day to get it done so I plopped my sleeping daughter back in her crib and did my 30 minute workout!

Day 6: We were out of town (sick daughter and all) and at a friends house but I managed to get the 20 minute Jillian workout done and even got my friend to join me! However, I did not manage the extra 10. It was a miserable day with a very sick girl and a mini vacation cut short.

Day 7: We were home in the morning unexpectedly and while I was still tending to a sick kid (and now a sick hubby) I managed to easily fit in the full 30 minute workout.

3 more days of Level 1 then it's on to level 2! Has anyone checked out the Standing Abs video that is the other 10 minutes of my 30 min workout? I'm liking it! A nice change of pace for for an ab workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment