Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A day late....This week's plan

This week for Jess:
Monday: walk
Tuesday: barre 3
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: yoga
Friday:2 mile run
Saturday: WILD CANYON GAMES! Last race of the 12 in 12 Challenge!!!!
Sunday:Wild Canyon Games cont.

Happy for this week! And so very excited for this last race! It will be a crazy fun weekend for sure!

Recovery week for Jess: 
Monday: yoga Done
Tuesday: yoga Done
Wednesday:Barre 3 Done
Thursday:3 mile Done
Friday:Barre 3 Nope
Saturday: 2 mile run Nope
Sunday:Barre 3 Nope

I had a great, packed, friend-filled weekend, until Sunday when I thought I was going to die from stomach cramp. Yuck. This week I didn't really care one way or another if I hit all my goals, I needed to not have a schedule for the week. The rest week was great, but now I am ready to go get it again! What is it that causes me to feel guilty when my week isn't packed or I miss a workout?? Despite the guilt, it did feel good to rest up this week.

This week for Katie:
Mon- rest
Tues - 3 mile run
Wed - walk
Thurs - 2 mile run
Fri - workout video
Sat - rest
Sun - Heaven Can Wait 5k (just running for fun with some friends)


Recovery Week for Katie:
Last week was a fun week of traveling and vacation with my little family. We enjoyed time together and we walked all over the place. Mostly I let my muscles rest and recover. I waited until Saturday to run and I did a slow 2 miler while pushing my daughter in the BOB. It was a nice week. I look forward to piking up the pace a little this week. And on Sunday I am doing a 5k with a couple friends without the pressure of trying to PR but just to go out and have fun and chat our way through the course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment